We are always looking for new talent. Please email email@example.com
Experienced MCR Tech Op
Absolute Post require an MCR Tech Op to work within a busy MCR Department which oversees all media in and out of the company from prepping camera rushes to the final transmission files. The roll involves all aspects of MCR work over a seven day shift pattern.
Requirements for the role:
- A thorough knowledge of transcoding technologies and post software including Adobe Creative Cloud and Da Vinci Resolve.
- Knowledge of camera shoot formats and conform experience.
- A thorough knowledge of world transmission specifications and online social delivering.
- Strong QC knowledge to ensure the highest quality of final products reaching clients and broadcasters.
- A problem solving ability to ensure tight deadlines are always met and clients are happy.
- Excellent communication skills, liaising with Ops and producers within and without the company to ensure the smooth running of sessions and workflows.
- At least one years technical experience in a post production / broadcast facility giving an understanding of post production workflows.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org