We are always looking for new talent. Please email email@example.com
CLIENT SERVICES & ASSISTANT TO GENERAL MANAGER
- To manage the hospitality department including overseeing a team of Runners.
- To ensure that all food and beverage served to staff and clients is of the highest standard.
- To make all clients feel welcome and at home whilst here in the building.
- To ensure the building is always kept presentable and tidy, reporting any building concerns to the General Manager.
- To serve all food and drinks personally to clients, with the help of the runners.
- Ensure that clients are looked after with nibbles and treats throughout the day.
- Responsible for how the suites/building look and are kept i.e. cushions plumped, notepads, sharp pencils, water and glasses all out on table, light bulbs replaced when blown etc.
- To ensure that the suites are always ready and prepped for any client attendance (expected or not).
- Delegate tasks to Running team.
- Have an input in the hiring of all new Hospitality staff.
- Ensure new employees are trained to ‘Absolute’ standards.
- Help give appraisals and advice about how each hospitality employee can improve for the good of the Running team.
- To oversee all food and beverage that gets served from the kitchen.
- To oversee stock control of all kitchen supplies and ensuring we always have stock available to clients and staff (CEO in particular)
- To help with the preparation of client and staff BBQ’s and all events arranged by the general manager.
This is a role that will only suit someone who is consistently on the ball with a ‘can do’ attitude.
As soon as you open the door, you will be automatically scanning the office for any discrepancies and correct them.
The ideal candidate will not fluster in stressful periods and will be a problem solver.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
MCR TECHNICAL OPERATOR
Absolute require an MCR Tech Op to work within a busy MCR Department which oversees all media in and out of the company, from prepping camera rushes to final transmission files. The role involves all aspects of MCR work over a seven day shift pattern.
- A thorough knowledge of transcoding technologies and post software, including Adobe Creative Cloud and Da Vinci Resolve.
- A good knowledge of world transmission specifications and online social delivering.
- Strong QC knowledge to ensure the highest quality of final products reaching clients and broadcasters.
- Knowledge of camera shoot formats and conform experience.
- Excellent communication skills, liaising with ops and producers internally and externally to ensure the smooth running of sessions and workflows.
- A problem-solving ability to ensure tight deadlines are always met and clients are happy.
- At least one year's technical experience in a post-production/broadcast facility with an understanding of post-production workflows.
Please send your CV and cover letter, by August 16th, to: email@example.com